Is prescription needed?
No. Everyone can buy Tramadol online from us without prescription
What is Tramadol?
Tramadol has a sedating effect, and it is an opioid. There are a variety of forms that this medication comes in. however, on our website, customers can only order tablets (200 pills).
What is treated with the painkiller?
Tramadol is not prescribed only for pain, there are other health conditions that are treated with it.
- A migraine – headaches of pain after dental or medical surgery
- Neuropathic pain includes:
- injuries to the brain
- spinal cord injuries
- spinal stenosis
- Stiff Person Syndrome – this is a condition that causes stiffness and rigidity. It usually affects the truncal muscles, which can lead to impaired mobility, chronic pain, and other problems
- Chronic pain – it usually lasts for weeks or years
How does it work?
When the brain sends messages of pain, the painkiller, when taken, also send messages to the brain, which are called endorphins. These endorphins are bind to receptors.
On a further note, Tramadol has a dual effect on the brain because it affects two chemicals – norepinephrine and serotonin. The painkiller increases the level of serotonin, and therefore, it allows other functions in the brain, such as sleep and mood, to work more effectively. When the norepinephrine is increased, concentration improves significantly.
How to Store Tramadol
- Store at room temperature
- Keep away from moisture and excess heat – sunlight
- Make sure that Tramadol is kept in the container – the way it was delivered
- Do not leave the painkiller open
- Do not dispose of the medication in any household garbage, running water, or wastewater
- Keep Tramadol out of the sight and reach of children and pets